2014-15 Enrollment Form - Click Here
Statement of Non-Discrimination
Faith Lutheran School admits students of any race, color, sex, age, handicap, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, age, and disability, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, and athletic and other school-administered programs.
Statement of Beliefs
Faith Lutheran School is founded on these eternal truths as revealed in God’s errorless Word, the Bible.
- There is only one true God: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- God created all things; He created man and woman as the crown of his creation.
- Mankind’s fall into sin has corrupted the entire human race, making all people deserve damnation.
- God, through his grace, love and mercy sent his Son Jesus to live a righteous life for us and to die as payment for every person’s sins.
- Everyone who through the work of the Holy Spirit believes that Jesus is his Savior receives forgiveness of sins, new life and salvation.
- A Christian desires to show his love to God by obeying God’s commandments and by helping to spread the Good News of the Savior.
The following procedure has been established to foster a meaningful relationship with potential new school families and provide an orderly process for admission.
- Principal meets with family, introduces them to potential classroom teacher, gives a tour of the facility, and discusses possible enrollment. In our attempt to accommodate the needs of all our students, parents are expected to openly discuss any special needs and concerns regarding their child.
- Once the family has reviewed all informational materials and is in agreement with school guidelines as stated in the parent handbook, an application for admission shall be completed and returned to the principal or school office accompanied by a copy of the applicant’s birth certificate, current immunization records, previous standardized test results, and most recent report card.
- Final admission to Faith Lutheran School is determined by the principal and School Board. Parents will promptly be notified of the decision.
- Upon acceptance, the family completes online registration form, begins school fee payments, and schedules a time to begin the Bible Information Course (non-members).
Faith Lutheran School is open to all member families of Faith Lutheran Church and families from the community who desire a Christian education for their children. Specific enrollment requirements include:
- Parents must be willing to have their child instructed in the doctrines of the Bible as taught by Faith Lutheran School.
- Parents who are non-members of our congregation must complete, during the first year of enrollment, a Bible information course presented by one of the Faith pastors. This course acquaints participants with the teachings of Holy Scripture as taught and believed by Faith Lutheran Church. Parents will thus be informed of the instruction given their children in school and may better reinforce this instruction in the home.
- Students are required to sing in their respective choir throughout the school year and participate in the Children’s Christmas Service.
- All students are expected to attend weekly church services at Faith or their home congregation.
- Children are expected to participate in Faith’s religion curriculum. This includes daily devotions and prayer, weekly chapel services, Bible History lessons, Catechism classes, and the memorization of Bible verses, hymns, and parts of the Lutheran Catechism.
Kindergarten Entrance Requirements
Children entering kindergarten must be five years of age on or before September 1.